Maintenance KPIs are a reflection of your goals as an organization. Effective maintenance of equipment is a critical factor in operations cycle. However, those in the maintenance field understand that equipment reliability does not come easy.
Goal-driven KPIs provide critical and immediate feedback on the progress, or lack thereof, made toward process improvements.
Here are some important maintenance metrics you should track if you want to improve and optimize your maintenance operations.
- Planned vs Breakdown maintenance percentage
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)
- Preventive maintenance compliance
- Inventory turns & accuracy
- Reportable health & safety incidents
What is your score!